Thursday, July 9, 2009

Ball-peen Bulletins

ITEM! The extremely talented Lewis Smith posted a piece of art of the ROJ character Silver Raven recently, and it's amazing! It will be appearing on the ROJ site for the next update, but you can see it right now!

ITEM! I don't usually promote posts on my LiveJournal here (it's actually vice-versa), but I recently hit a milestone - 2000 entries! Go take a look at my old place if it's not on your usual list and see what it's all about.

ITEM! I've done some fiddling with the sidebar here again. This is mostly to eliminate some of the redundancy of links between this site and the ROJ Links Page. There's always going to be some, but I'm hoping variety will get people more attention.

ITEM! I'm still working on one of the entries that I'd intended to post here last month. Hopefully, this will be its month! I have a couple more pieces in various stages of completion, so I'll try to get some of them finished. I've also begun to tentatively work on some ROJ stuff, so maybe the next update will happen sooner rather than later. Fingers crossed!

That's all this time, pilgrims! Excelsior!

No comments:

Post a Comment