Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Houston, You Have A Problem

Over the last few months, I've gotten into the habit of reading Craigslist personals. I usually end up on the Houston page, since my local CLs are too small to have much of interest. The ads are often just as horrifying as you've heard, but that's really the appeal. It's perversely amusing to see just how messed up they can get. Take this little gem which I picked up from Houston's "adult gigs" section. I posted about it on my journal when it was still current, but this is the gift that keeps on giving. E-mail redacted, obviously, and adult situations, obviously :

Want free video games/ (Southwest Houston)

Date: 2009-06-02, 8:13PM CDT

To be absolutely short I am offering 8 (eight) PS2, PSP, Xbox 360 and Wii games to any hot, yet average girl who is willing to be a co-star in my amateur pron film.

•Location: Southwest Houston
•it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
•Compensation: 8 (eight) PS2, PSP, Xbox 360 and Wii games-do what you want: give them to family, trade em...pawn em if you want


Wow. I will confess, I'm curious as to whether this...uh...."plan" worked.

No comments:

Post a Comment