Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Lordwormm Strikes Twice

"Lordwormm" is a guy that always surprises you. Just when you think he can't break out any more fab fanart of your characters, he does it TWICE!


The first one depicts Octopus Man, Conehead, Black X, the Psychedelic Man, Car Man, the Astro-Giants, and Bat Eater. Only Psychedelic Man and the Astro-Giants are part of the Captain Satellite cast (and Octopus Man & Car Man have barely cameoed on this blog!), but that isn't important right now. What is important is that this thing is epic. Check out that amazing work in replicating the Psychedelic Man!


The second one mostly sticks to characters of more recent vintage. Here we see the Masked Menace, a random stabby dude (more on this shortly), a Neptoid, Gargantua Maximus, Dr. Sandor Varkoff, and King Zaur. Stabby guy is an early attempt at the Masked Menace that I salvaged because I enjoyed elements of the design. I don't know if he will have a place in my personal cosmos, but he was fun to draw regardless.

Thank you Lordwormm, for being so awesome and doing these pics. If you haven't checked out this guy's stuff, you owe it to yourself to give it a look. As a small token of my esteem, I drew art of one of HIS characters. Click here to see my interpretation of Mr. Checker!

No comments:

Post a Comment