Saturday, March 10, 2012

OWARI 2.0

I rather quietly changed my Tumblr sidebar link not very long ago. Why? Well, one reason was because I decided I wanted a different Tumblr name. Despite it being a blogging platform (technically), I felt like my Tumblr presence had less in common with this blog and more in common with some of my other accounts. Hence, it felt right to assume the "celamowari" mantle that I've been carrying around (and confusing people with) since 2001.

There were other reasons, and they are outlined here. Yeah, I have issues sometimes. I don't think I'll ever be 100% satisfied in the way my Tumblr breaks down, content-wise, but I've at least gotten to the point where I feel like I'm in control of it and it's not in control of me.

Basically, if you'd like a glimpse into the silliness that is inspiring me at this particular moment - the things that shape my own fiction when I get around to writing it (doggone it) - feel free to check out and/or follow what I have dubbed OWARI 2.0. I named it that on the spur of the moment, since it was my second attempt at a primary Tumblr. Upon further review, it's oddly fitting - my second stab at Tumblr and my secondary blog.

And yes, though I've been posting more there than here lately, I still consider my Tumblr the secondary blog. I've been taking a bit of a break from trying to maintain a regular schedule here. I don't know, I just haven't been feeling it as much lately? I'd prefer to slow down for awhile than risk losing all enthusiasm.

The pace here will likely pick back up as I find more curious and cool things to discuss. Meanwhile, you can follow some of my off-the-cuff commentary on Tumblr and Twitter as it happens. But don't think your main OWARI source is going into hibernation, oh no. It's just picking its spots a bit more carefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment