Friday, April 20, 2012

Who Created the Comic Books?

I have something in mind for next week, assuming my Internet doesn't keep going down when a cloud floats across the sky. This likely means yet ANOTHER delay in my long-promised Super Riders entry, with the only solace in that respect being that it should be following soon afterward. Sorry about this - it's another reason I'm loathe to serialize anything here. It just takes me too darn long to follow up on things!

Meantime, I'd like to point out that I've added a number of new sites to my blogroll. I'm not 100% certain all of them will be staying there indefinitely, but they're all worth a peep. Particularly recommended if you enjoy comics and the occasional amateur detective work I do here is Martin O'Hearn's Who Created the Comic Books?. This blog is dedicated to assigning credit to previously uncredited comic books. It's a fascinating and valuable read!

No comments:

Post a Comment