Monday, June 4, 2012

Great Artwork, Great Ladies!

I received my package with Doppelgirl from Nicky Flamingo the other day. As I was fawning over it all over again, I noticed something lurking at the bottom. "Oh, what's this?"


Oh nothing, just a free sketch of Shelly Ericson included as a gift. Mayhaps this is unmanly, but SQUEE! All things considered, that made this week a whole lot nicer! Why not go lavish some praise on Nicky, since you're not doing anything better right now?

Speaking of lovely artist-type ladies, Kabuki Katze (remember her?) is offering some free wallpaper packs on her website! But not just any kind, oh no. The first one is of that Japanese superhero TIGERSEVEN! I sort of caused this to happen, and I have no regrets. Plus, there are three more wallpaper packs in the future, and I'll just bet they follow a theme that will please fans of Tigerseven. Word to the wise, and all that.

1 comment:

  1. That is a beautiful sketch card! Nicky's a talented dame and a great gal to boot. :)

    Also, thanks for the link to my little wallpaper project! Now I just need to think of the theme for the next one . . .

    ReplyDelete