Saturday, April 6, 2013

DC Comics Heroines by Kabuki Katze!

Well, I did say I was going to link to this project again, and so I shall. The latest Wallpaper series from the mega-talented Kabuki Katze is DC Comics Heroines! And in an accidental sub-theme that I am taking credit for subliminally planting in her brain, all 4 ladies represented are also card-carrying members of the original Justice Society of America. Check it out - Wonder Woman is even sporting her eagle look!

Kabu just announced that she is drawing the curtain on her Weekly Wallpapers for the time being. That's not as surprising as it might sound, as she has been doing them for almost a year! I think she has more than earned a respite from her self-appointed task. Meanwhile, get thine hindquarters over to her site and check out all that you've missed (if indeed you missed it). Why not show the lady a little love while you're there, huh?

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the plug! I'm glad that these JSA members made you smile. :)

    ReplyDelete