Friday, August 30, 2013

Calling All Naomi Morinaga Fans!

I checked Google not very long ago, and Pictures of Naomi Morinaga was the #2 match for Naomi Morinaga. Additionally, this blog clocks in at both the #3 and #10 positions. I still don't know what to make of this foolishness, since I am just a guy living in a rural area of the southern United States. Yet I am responsible for three of the top ten Google results for a Japanese actress? Well, OK.

This does bring to mind an oddity that I am hoping some Naomi fans will help rectify. As I said, my Naomi Morinaga image blog is currently the #2 match for the lady. However, it only numbers a measly 31 Tumblr followers - and one of them is me! If it's so popular, where are the followers? Do the majority of its visitors simply not have Tumblr accounts? I assume yes.

If you enjoy "Pictures of Naomi Morinaga" and are interested in possibly further exploring Tumblr, why not sign up for an account to follow? It's free and easy and you'll even have your own Tumblr when you're done!

EDIT: A reminder that "Pictures of Naomi Morinaga", while tasteful, is NSFW.

No comments:

Post a Comment