Monday, August 5, 2013

Now Playing At Hot Rails

I didn't post about this last week when it went live, did I? OK, there's a really extraordinary Blue Oyster Cult website called Hot Rails with the ambitious goal of "attempting to document every gig Blue Oyster Cult ever played as well as providing a complete gig, setlist and fan review resource archive." That will probably never be fully realized, but you can't fault him for trying!

As you may recall, I wrote about attending a BOC show. That particular gig wasn't listed on the site, so I decided to submit a report on it. You can read that under "May" on this page. It kinda bugs me that I can't give a more detailed picture of the show, but I had no idea it would turn out to be important. Plus, I wasn't exactly qualified at the time.

So check out the report and check out the site. Lots of cool things there for BOC fans!

No comments:

Post a Comment