Thursday, November 28, 2013

Thanksgiving Tradition: Blood Freak

It has been many, many years since I rented BLOOD FREAK on a VHS tape that was ancient at the time. It is...well, something else. It's rare to find a gory monster movie that also attempts to preach the Gospel. It comes across as a very sincere but very amateurish attempt at a movie. Quite the experience, I'll say that much.

Why do I bring this up today? Because the titular BLOOD FREAK comes about from eating drugged turkey(!) and becomes a rampaging, blood-drinking turkey monster(!?). It sounds like something I made up, but I swear that's actually what happens. How this movie isn't already a Thanksgiving Day tradition, I have no idea.

I was going to embed the trailer, but decided it's not the sort of thing I want sitting on this blog. Instead, here's a link to it. Watch it with the whole family!*








*Not responsible for the consequences if you actually listen to me for once.

No comments:

Post a Comment