Thursday, January 27, 2011

"Captain Of The Starship"

One Saturday night, not very long ago, I spent an entire evening watching K-Tel commercials on Youtube. Don't judge me! In the course of that marathon, perhaps the most amazing find was "Captain Of The Starship."

You're about to see for yourself this masterpiece, which features William Shatner at his most Shatneresque. I do think it's the music and the breathless narration that finally puts it over the top, though. It also refers to "his new feature film," which implies STAR TREK: THE MOTION PICTURE, but could just as easily be KINGDOM OF THE SPIDERS.

I passed this link along to Mike Sterling's Progressive Ruin after discovering it. It was picked up by Popgeek from there (marvel as I leave a comment using the word "think" three times in the same sentence!). Now, I'd like to share it with you.



"Captain Of The Starship"

No comments:

Post a Comment