Friday, February 18, 2011

Four More Personal Sketch Cards!


Please, do us both a favor and click that image to see these cards at full-size. You'll be glad you did!

As you may have gathered, I recently commissioned Sean Moore to do a few more sketch cards of my characters. This particular batch covers Doppelgirl, the Volcano Monsters, the Psychedelic Man, and Rex Coronado. This completes the roster of adventure-themed folks in the Captain Satellite mythos - at least for the time being.

I love what Sean did with these guys, particularly the Volcano Monster and Psychedelic Man. I gave him permission to "cheat" a little on the Psychedelic Man, and he elected instead to tackle him full speed ahead! And that Volcano Monster? Wow, he's everything I could have visualized when developing my own. Of course, Doppelgirl and Rex are no slouches either!

Why not check out Sean's page and see the rest of his work? And hey, maybe you could hire him to draw something for YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment