Thursday, July 26, 2012

Nicky Flamingo's Birthday Feature

I had no idea until just recently that the lovely and talented Nicky Flamingo was essentially a "birthday buddy." Her birthday is July 26th, one day after mine. However, I am reasonably certain she is younger than your humble OWARI major domo.

Since my only online connection to Nicky is via dA, I thought it would be fun to feature some of her artwork and give her a little bit more exposure. You've already seen the pieces she's done for me, but her gallery is pretty awesome.

Happy birthday Nicky! I hope it was a beautiful one, for a beautiful person!

Angelic/Synthetic by *nickyflamingo on deviantART It's Good to be Queen by *nickyflamingo on deviantART ACEO Barn Owl by *nickyflamingo on deviantART Crystal Sailor Asteroid 2 by *nickyflamingo on deviantART

No comments:

Post a Comment