Sunday, July 1, 2012

The Obsolete Technology Website

Quick link and run post this time, gang. In the course of doing my reading for the entry on the Atari 1200XL (why yes, I do research my entries), I stumbled across The Obsolete Technology Website. It has interesting profiles of any number of old computers, with a generous helping of pictures. As someone who was just growing up in the 1970s, I find the glimpse at what desktop computers were like in that decade absolutely fascinating. To think so much has changed just in my lifetime. Why, back then, you were just as likely to build your computer from a kit! And monitors? They were strictly optional!

If you're interested in computers (and you're on one right now, so I guess you must be), check it out and marvel.

No comments:

Post a Comment