Tuesday, August 30, 2011

The Outdoor Co-ed Topless Pulp Fiction Appreciation Society

This site showed up on my radar thanks to our friends at Pulp 2.0 Press, and I must say I find it completely charming. I mean, I think it's obvious why topless women would appeal to me, and certainly that's the hook that gets your attention. However, any site that has the slogan "Making reading sexy" is OK in my book. There's already been enough inquiries about the books themselves that there is a page devoted to giving information about them. I personally think this is awesome.

Obviously, this site is NSFW (unless your job doesn't mind partial nudity, in which case are there any openings?), but there is nothing offensive about it. It's just pretty women reading books. Without tops. (And I'll retract that endorsement if it ever becomes something that is offensive.) If that sounds like something you'd like to see, check out The Outdoor Co-ed Topless Pulp Fiction Appreciation Society!

No comments:

Post a Comment