Monday, October 10, 2011

Is She Really Going Out With Him?


Pretty women out walking with gorillas down my street

--Joe Jackson, "Is She Really Going Out With Him?"

I happened to hear this song on the radio one day when my mind was working in overdrive. The result was that I began to muse that the first line fit my characters Blue Behemoth and Firegirl almost perfectly. This led me to wonder if my friend Kabuki Katze would be interested in depicting the pair on a date.

I almost didn't ask. I mean, it was a little bit of a crazy idea. But when I broached the subject to her, she was all for it! You can see the truly amazing results here! Or, you could check it out here!

2 comments:

  1. Yes, it was crazy, but it was worth it! :D

    Though it is my eternal regret that I didn't give BB a tie with bananas on it. Or that looked like a giant banana.

    ReplyDelete