Saturday, November 19, 2011

Otherside (Revisited)

I've been sort of surprised to discover that this entry gets traffic regularly. I say "surprised" because the search term that leads people to it is almost invariably..."german expressionism in music". Who knew?

Unfortunately, the Red Hot Chili Peppers video for "Otherside" will not play anymore - at least not in the United States. The message I get on it is that it isn't available in my country. This is a bit annoying, since that channel seems to have a degree of authorization (the video is still there; I just can't access it) and "Otherside" was not available at the time on RHCP's official channel.

However, all is not lost. The video is on the official channel now. Therefore, because I think that highly of it, I once again link you to "Otherside" by the Red Hot Chili Peppers.

(Embedding disabled upon request. Rats!)

No comments:

Post a Comment