Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Secret Fun Blog

Secret Fun Blog is a place I encountered, lost, and then recently rediscovered. It is an extension of the site Secret Fun Spot, and both sites live up to their names. In other words, they are filled with FUN! They are loaded with classic junk culture and Americana of the finest order. In fact, if I haven't added the Secret Fun Blog to my blogroll by the time you read this, it will be there soon.

The whole reason I found this wonderful site is because they are created by Kirk DeMaris, who is also the author of a book called Mail-Order Mysteries. Mail-Order Mysteries is devoted to the stuff that was being made available in old comic book ads, and answers a lot of age-old questions. There is even a trailer(!) for this book, which I've embedded below. I covet this book, and it shall be mine soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment