Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Ink From The Octopus

I don't usually promote individual Tumblrs here, leaving you to find them for yourself if you mosey over to my account. Tonight, I am making an exception for Ink From The Octopus, a rather extraordinary blog I discovered last week. I told the young lady who maintains it I found it "legitimately fascinating" in a message posted over there, and I stand by this assessment. It's very unique, and includes a lot of things you probably wouldn't expect to see on Tumblr. I mean this in the best possible way.

Please be advised that "Ink From The Octopus" can be NSFW - I mean, c'mon, it's Tumblr. I urge you not to let this dissuade you from checking it out. I promise, it's different, and it's worth your time. After looking it over, I couldn't get it out of my head. I had to follow it. Maybe you'll agree.

No comments:

Post a Comment