Sunday, December 11, 2011

Ironfinger: Booted Babe, Busted Boss

Last week, we had this. If you click that link, you will see the bombshell link reader C.T. Himes dropped on me. But for your sake, I'll embed it here.




This is the trailer for IRONFINGER: BOOTED BABE, BUSTED BOSS. The what of what? IRONFINGER: BOOTED BABE, BUSTED BOSS is the English-dubbed version (courtesy of William Ross & Frontier Enterprises) of the sequel to 100 SHOT-100 KILLED. I had seen this title in Stuart Galbraith IV's The Japanese Filmography (as well as IRONFINGER for 100 SHOT-100 KILLED), but hadn't really given a lot of thought to it. I mean, it's not like these movies got released anywhere outside of Japan, right?

Well, uhhhhh, now I don't know what to think. It makes sense that Toho International marketed them, but does this mean someone somewhere bought it? I guess part of my brain knew these dubs existed, but I never expected one of them to surface. It doesn't sound especially awe-inspiring as far as English dubs go, but I'd take it if I got the chance to see it!

2 comments:

  1. Not only is that a fantastic title, but there are some ace fashions in that little trailer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Toho movies in the 1960s are usually fantastic in that respect.

    ReplyDelete