Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas From OWARI HQ


A happy holiday doodle of Kendal (Amazing Girl) Rose supplied by Kabuki Katze leads off this Christmas Eve entry. This particular version comes from her blog, so a) this saves me the time & energy of scanning it myself and b) it's already marked and everything!

This past week has been particularly draining, which is usually the case for me leading up to the holidays. Therefore, I'm taking a few days rest from blogging. But worry not! I shall return before the coming week has completed. I can't send you into 2012 without a freshly-baked batch of OWARI goodness.

And now, here's a little number that has rapidly become one of my favorite Christmas songs. In fact, it's catchy any day of the year. It's the Waitresses, the band responsible for "I Know What Boys Like" and the theme to the TV series SQUARE PEGS, with "Christmas Wrapping"!



"Christmas Wrapping" by the Waitresses

3 comments: