Thursday, September 13, 2012

Chaos Theory Is Back In Town


Hey, I was a bit late getting online tonight. That's because I was in Sulphur at the opening reception for Chaos Theory IV. Remember Chaos Theory? It's merely the coolest art show of the year in Southwest Louisiana! In fact, it might just be the coolest art show of the year, period. I'll let you get back to me on that one.

If you couldn't make it tonight, or even if you did, Chaos Theory IV runs from Sept. 13 to Oct. 11, 2012. Stop by and check out some great pop culture-themed artwork. And I've seen it and can verify it really is great.

Oh, before you go, why not "Like" the Chaos Theory Art Show Facebook Fan Page? That will keep you up-to-date on all the happenings! Plus, you might get a cookie!*





*(Cookie not guaranteed.)

No comments:

Post a Comment