Thursday, September 27, 2012

Only If You Want There To Be...

I have posted this link elsewhere, but honestly, this sort of thing deserves maximum exposure. And thaaaat's a pun right there. You'll see what I mean.

I've been checking the items available through VictoryBuy lately, for obvious reasons if you've been charting my Galaxy Laser Team posts. Last night, I clicked on "Pack 140 Battle Space Robot 1-3/4 inch (44mm) Toy Figures" because they looked interesting. They are based on the robots from MOBILE SUIT GUNDAM, though I suspect the manufacturer is unaware of this. As I read, I noticed a review so bizarre that I had to click over to the Amazon page to see it for myself.

"FYI: Some of the robots appear to have male genitals..." is apparently a serious review by someone who is convinced these tiny plastic robots have penises. They have even uploaded a picture to "prove" their assertion. But I dunno, sometimes a robot is just a robot. I don't recall any robot wang symbolism in GUNDAM, but maybe someone can remind me?

If you're seeing penises on tiny plastic robots, I suspect they only exist in your fertile imagination. On the upside, "Tiny Robot Penis" has entered my list of Great Potential Band Names. I suspect it has also entered my list of unsettling search terms that cause people to find this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment