Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Sultura Steals Christmas!


Or "Christmas In February!" Or "Bulgarian Postal Service, You Are A Delight!"

I don't think I'm revealing state secrets by mentioning that Kabuki Katze currently resides in Bulgaria. In fact, this isn't the first time. It's because of that fact that I was aware that the Bulgarian mail system can be a trifle...unreliable at times.

Good thing I knew that. It's why I didn't sweat it when her Christmas card never materialized either before or immediately after the holiday. Her card to me (mailed prior to Christmas) finally made it here on February 5th. I'm not complaining, since at least they DELIVERED hers. Better late than never!

(Excuse my bitterness here, but the USPS returned my card to her as undeliverable, despite it being sent to an active American address. It's not as if she would have been able to receive it in time, but it's the principle of the matter. This reminds me, I need to drop it in the mail again soon.)

As you probably have sussed from the image at the top, KK's card was a custom one decorated with my OC Sultura stealing Christmas. Sultura is a naughty one, she is. But KK herself is definitely nice, and I thank her again for her sweet and majestic card.

No comments:

Post a Comment