Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Pason on Soap Operas

Clearly, I am inattentive at times. I know I read this news item from the fabulous Pason, but this excerpt only recently caught my attention:

[Mario Lopez] told me I have a great look and should be in Soap Opera’s. Hum, Mario you might be on to something. I hear my niche is comedy but would love to be in a Soap Opera!

And all I can say to this is "Yeah!" It wasn't an idea that would have immediately occurred to me, but why not Pason on a soap opera? I know she would do a good job as a series regular on one of them. She has the "chops" (as they say) and can certainly come though on a tight shooting schedule. That's really what you need on a show that films 5 days a week.

Oh, and in case you had forgotten, Pason would certainly fit in as far as glamour goes. I'm not saying she's one of the most beautiful women in the world...OK, I am totally saying that. Would you mind seeing that face on your TV every day? Didn't think so.

Pason tells me she has an updated demo reel coming soon. If you'd like to be able to see that ASAP, you should subscribe to her YouTube channel. It is a decision you won't regret!

No comments:

Post a Comment