Saturday, January 26, 2013

Change! Tokusatsu Gals!

Today marks the finale of our friend Kabuki Katze's "Tokusatsu Gals" wallpaper series. However, she is going out with a bang! Yes, it's the one character in the series that I kinda lobbied for as an interesting milestone in the annals of tokusatsu. I don't know if I talked her into it or not, but Kabu chose to wrap things up with a wallpaper pack of Bijinda from KIKAIDA 01. Yes, that android anti-heroine is the last installment in this great series!

Kabu also has news on what her next wallpaper series will be. Now, I don't think I'm going to promote all of them each and every week, but know that KK's work comes with the highest possible endorsement from your pal at OWARI HQ. You would do well to bookmark her site and check it often. It's merely magnificent!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, Bijinda was totally you. :) I'm really glad you did talk me into drawing her too, partially because she's such a huge departure from the designs of the other three ladies and partially because she's just an excellent character.

    I really appreciate you sharing all these! :D I'll definitely give you a heads-up when the next toku set comes around. ;)

    ReplyDelete