Saturday, January 19, 2013

Leave It To Tokusatsu Gals!

Not only is this week another installment in the Tokusatsu Gals Wallpaper Series from Kabuki Katze, but this particular subject is one near and dear to my heart. Yatta! It's Annie, the character that defined the career of the wonderful Naomi Morinaga!

I am really thrilled to get to see a chibi Annie from KK, since I had introduced her to the career some time ago. As longtime readers may recall, Annie had a huge influence on my own Shelly Ericson, and that includes in the wardrobe department. Shelly is often influenced by Annie's outfits, and occasionally sports one that is a dead-ringer for this particular version!

Share, love, and enjoy! And be back next week to get "switched on" with another tokusatsu heroine!

2 comments:

  1. It only seemed right to draw Annie after all these years of being aware of her. I'm just glad I was able to do her justice and that you enjoyed the piece!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's quite fantastic! I suspected something was up when the series became a "retro" one by the time it debuted!

    ReplyDelete