Saturday, January 5, 2013

Tokusatsu Gals Wallpapers Begin!

We here at Christopher Elam's OWARI have been big boosters of the art of Kabuki Katze since 2004. And the only reason we weren't banging the drum for her prior to 2004 is because our paths didn't cross until that year. Suffice to say, your humble C. Elam recommends the art of Ms. Katze about as much as possible on any given day of the week.

I told you that to tell you this: Today begins a special project of the lady's that transcends even that lofty praise. I didn't instigate it (oddly enough), but have been more than happy to offer my support, encouragement, and suggestions in its preparations. As you may have gathered, it is a "Tokusatsu Gals" wallpaper series! Momoranger kicks things off today!

I'll try to report back to all of you each week with the new entries in this series. Based on the criteria, I bet some of you can guess what lies ahead!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much! I knew you'd get a kick out of this series, but having you post about it was a wonderful surprise!

    I hope you enjoy the next three ladies in the series. I know you'll particularly like one of them . . . ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It seemed...right, somehow. A lot of the people who read my blog on a regular basis are into that sort of thing. Why not steer them to you? :)

    Oh ho ho! You know, I was wondering if you might swap her out just to keep everyone guessing!

    ReplyDelete