Friday, November 20, 2009

Girls of the World

One of my favorite artists and people is the young lady who goes by the nom de Internet Kabuki Katze. I've been privileged to watch her grow both as a person and an artist for over 5 years. It's been quite the amazing sight to see.

Now, Kabuki has entered another new phase in her budding art career. She has self-published her very first art book! It's called "Girls of the World", and it's a children's alphabet book with a difference. I think you'll be pleasantly surprised by the craftsmanship the delightful Ms. Katze brings to the table.

You can order "Girls of the World" by clicking this link. A PDF preview can be had here.

I love this book. And I can prove it!

Congratulations, Kabuki! Onward and upward with the arts!

2 comments:

  1. You know, I totally forgot to thank you for this post when you did it . . . so belatedly, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are quite welcome. It was my pleasure!

    ReplyDelete