Thursday, October 10, 2013

A Night To Remember

If you don't know much about the band All Time Low, don't worry, because I don't either. I first heard about them back in April when they visited Sydney Corcoran and her mom in the hospital. You see, Sydney had tickets to their show, but couldn't attend for obvious reasons. So they came to see her instead! I remember thinking, "What a bunch of nice guys!"

Later that night, this happened. (NSFW language)



Well Tuesday night, All Time Low was back in Massachusetts, and Sydney was indeed there with her friends. I'll let Alexis tell the story, because she was there and she already blogged about it.

There are absolutely no words to describe last night. Even though we almost got pushed into numerous circle pits, and got pushed and shoved. Me getting hit in the back and getting kicked by a crowd surfer. It was 100% worth every second as soon as Alex dedicated A Love Like War to Sydney. And when him and Vic noticed us when we screamed at them saying “she’s right here!” I have never cried so many tears of joy. All of us, literally sobbing from happiness. I couldn’t even enjoy the last two songs because I was crying so much. But it was all worth it. No concert will EVER top this one. Nothing will ever come close.

I'll repeat: what a bunch of nice guys. What a memory for those girls to treasure forever. And as Sydney so eloquently put it, "Holy fuck."

No comments:

Post a Comment