Thursday, December 19, 2013

Rene Bond in "Too Hot For The Blog!"

As mentioned a few days ago, I picked up some Rene Bond items recently. And to celebrate, I'd like to show off! But Rene's career being what it was, that's difficult on here without adding a warning that would necessarily limit the audience.

Ah, but my Tumblr! Why, that's a whole other story! In fact, it's one of the primary reasons why I maintain a semi-regular presence there. Though I'm getting a bit self-conscious about it right now. Hopefully, I'm getting it out of my system!

Anyway, here's today's new arrival, and a little something that will be arriving shortly. Remember, NSFW, and you must be a legal adult. Seriously, don't make me come over there!

RENE BOND VINTAGE LATENT IMAGE 35 MM SLIDE

Rene Bond: "Backfield In Motion And Other Signals"

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment