Thursday, June 18, 2009

Bits of OWARI Business

For various boring/exciting (take your pick!) reasons, new content has been light both here and on my "Return of Jetman" site lately. This probably won't be changing anytime soon. However, neither site is going on hiatus. It's more of a slowdown period because of real life.

If you're curious, there are at least two original and (hopefully!) informative entries slated for this space in the month of June. There might even be more, but I'm not making promises. I'm also tentatively planning to return to work on ROJ in the coming days and weeks. That will involve wrapping up a few other things, though.

Meanwhile, I've added a link to my Facebook to the sidebar. I've resisted doing this sort of thing for years, but I have to acknowledge that my beloved LiveJournal (almost to 2000 posts!) may eventually go gently into that good night. The recent addition of authentic usernames to Facebook sort of sealed the deal. So now you can "add" me to your Internet friends list and we can...I don't know, read each other's status messages. I'm pretty sure there's nothing "secret" over there - it's just loaded with more personal type stuff. There is also a syndicated feed from this blog.

For those of you who have trouble with this sort of thing (and you know who you are), here's the link :

http://www.facebook.com/christopherelam

If it happens that you are reading these entries on Facebook, the blog's address is this :

http://christopherelam.blogspot.com

Join me and together we'll turn this mother out! Uh, or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment