Monday, July 30, 2012

This 'n' That

I had intended to post an update yesterday, but my ISP was acting up for reasons unclear. That means everything I wanted to do online got pushed back to today. Couple that with serving jury duty last week, and you have a recipe for my best-laid plans for a schedule falling by the wayside yet again.

Well, what's up? I do have some things in the pipeline, honest. In fact, there are two entries in draft form that I am bound and determined to get finished. They have been in the planning stages since prior to the lightning incident. I SWEAR, ONE DAY THEY WILL BE ON THIS BLOG.

I've also been very quietly making some updates to a few older entries. Why? Well, I can't tell you just yet. It will be more obvious when the full roll out happens. I just am not sure when that will be. Sigh.

Basically, what I'm trying to say is I have too many ideas and not nearly enough time and ambition to execute them all. Story of my life, really.

In Tumblr news transmissions, I've folded a couple of my older ones. That includes the Naomi Morinaga one. I lost interest in maintaining it, and it became a little bit of a headache in some respects. But never fear! I am still maintaining a healthy Naomi Morinaga Tumblr presence on OWARI 2.0! It's just not exclusively Naomi anymore.

That's all I have today, but there will be more to come. Bank on it!

No comments:

Post a Comment