Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Radio Silence

I wanted to take some time to just update this blog. I hit a bit of a dry patch recently as I worked on some other things, and this blog's content has suffered. Weird, because I have a folder of potential entries in case this very situation arose. I never even found the time to dip into it and post any of those entries. Sorry 'bout that.

I had hoped to be back in the saddle again today, but realistically (considering I just crashed for a couple of hours) it's not happening. At the least, my plan is to look into that fabled folder and work on that stuff. But tonight, I should go to bed early.

Oh, and since we're here, I want to point out that this Sunday is an important date in the OWARI chronology. I absolutely need to think of something to say about it. What that "something" might be is still up in the air.

No comments:

Post a Comment