Thursday, December 17, 2009

An Entry With No Name

So I was sitting around trying to come up with a suitable blog entry, and decided that my best bet would be to compose something completely incomprehensible to those of you who read my feeds. This will only make sense in the original context of my blog, which is "Christopher Elam's OWARI" and located right here - if that isn't where you are in the first place.

It can be confusing writing to multiple audiences, friends.

I'm on a bit of a posting sabbatical at the moment, as I've been working on some other things instead of the blog. Occasionally, that has included my fairly new Twitter. I've been using it as something of a proving ground for some material, and also random observations that don't merit an entry devoted entirely to them. I may, however, gather some of my favorites into a post soon.

I quietly changed the look of my sidebar not very long ago, too. The Blog Links are now ordered by most recent post, and include the title of the most recent entry. Neat little gadget there, Blogger! New additions are the blogs of Roy Ware and Frank Kurtz, two talented gentlemen who both played an unknowing role in the original launch of OWARI all those years ago. Also worth noting is that my friend Sara has been blogging more actively lately. She's recently added ads to her blog, so she urges you to spend money if you visit it!

That's really all I've got right now, except to remind you that ALL of those links in the sidebar are worth your time. That's why they're there! I'll try to return before Christmas, but I'm not making any promises either.

2 comments:

  1. I like the new way of organizing the blogs you link to! I might need to try that out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's one of the innumerable "gadgets" available, but I wanted to test it to see how I like it. So far, so good! You can play with the settings to your liking.

    ReplyDelete