Thursday, June 10, 2010

It's In The Cards

One of the joys of being a member of deviantArt is that it has led to a lot of cool things that otherwise wouldn't have happened. A case in point is the image in this entry.

Sean Moore is an artist based in Florida who has done some of the sketch cards that are randomly inserted in packs of non-sports cards these days. He has recently been offering people a chance to get their own personal sketch cards, drawn to order.

This was simply too irresistible to me, so I pre-ordered a few and asked for renditions of a few of my personal characters. You can see the results below.

PSC - Captain Satellite, Devil Dynamite, Blue Behemoth, Drone Man

We have Captain Satellite (natch), Devil Dynamite, Blue Behemoth, and Drone Man. As you might imagine, just seeing these scans was quite the charge. Now that I have them in my hands, it's even better.

Sean is still taking orders for these Personal Sketch Cards, and is even running a special deal at this writing. I have another order in the pipeline, and you can expect to see more of the Captain Satellite crew in card form. If you like what you see, I'd recommend motoring over to his dA page at the link above and checking out the terms. It would be money well-spent.

No comments:

Post a Comment