Friday, June 11, 2010

Kabuki Katze's Greatest Captain Satellite Hits - Vol. 1

Captain Satellite and Shelly Ericson
Captain Satellite & Shelly Ericson

Firegirl vs. Hugo Beaumont and the Phantom Rogue
Firegirl vs. Hugo Beaumont & the Phantom Rogue


Continuing the Cap art trend from yesterday, I thought I'd post this entry to take us into the weekend. You've seen both of these images before, in this entry and this entry. However, those older entries only included smaller versions, and linked you to Kabuki Katze's dA page.

That was all well and good, but I decided that I should have the full-size versions available here, too. It seemed especially silly to not have them here when I considered that I would be hosting a number of images that aren't available anywhere else. Why skimp on a pair of triumphs like these?

Oh, and "Vol. 1"? Does that mean there's more to come? Yes. You'll be seeing both new Cap art from Kabu, and vintage art dating all the way back to 2005.

No comments:

Post a Comment