- "Life Is A Rock (But The Radio Rolled Me)" - Reunion
- "Chirpy Chirpy Cheep Cheep" - Mac & Katie Kissoon
- "Mr. Heatmiser" - Big Bad Voodoo Daddy
- "Only Daddy That'll Walk The Line" - John Doe
- "The Rapper" - Jaggerz
- "Dancing In The Moonlight" - King Harvest
* "Chirpy Chirpy Cheep Cheep" is possibly the most embarrassing song I will ever buy. I'm sorry, it's damn catchy! Also, I got it for free, so that helped.
* The "Mr. Heatmiser" incorporates both the songs of Heatmiser and Snowmiser from THE YEAR WITHOUT A SANTA CLAUS. It's freakin' awesome.
* The John Doe song is from a Waylon Jennings tribute album. Yes, that is the same John Doe that was bassist in the legendary punk band X.
What looks good (or alternately, doesn't) to you?