Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Captain Satellite and Shelly Ericson (2011)


I realized something kind of odd last year. Though I have been paying a lot of attention to Captain Satellite and Shelly Ericson as characters, I hadn't drawn them in a picture together since the 1990s! I resolved that I needed to correct that eventually. Finally, I have.

Another reason to do this pic was because I wanted to apply the little touches that Kabuki Katze has brought to my designs. The change to Cap's chestplate and the fantastic Multi-Gun are two examples. I've also based this particular Shelly on Kabu's most recent work with the character. However, Shelly's evolution has been a bit of a symbiotic relationship anyway, so keep that in mind.

I'm not 100% on this picture even for my own work, but it's a start. Hopefully, I can build on this and go places with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment