Monday, September 16, 2013

Rene Bond On Youtube

As you might recall when I have previously talked about Rene Bond and my crush on her, there are not a lot of videos on Youtue of the lady. Well, as it happens, there are a couple of others besides those I've previously linked. Let's look at them, shall we?



This is from BEACH BLANKET BANGO (no typo), a parody of beach party movies. That's why Rene is sporting an impressive Annette wig in this scene. I'm...not sure if that's her singing, though she certainly could sing. It's a very nicely produced little number, all things considered.

This next clip is behind a cut, because it's still borderline NSFW despite being censored. Just be aware of that before you watch!



Here we have the opening to NECROMANIA, with some amusing censoring bits. I have often told people that the hand of Ed Wood is pretty obvious here. See if you agree!

No comments:

Post a Comment