Monday, September 23, 2013

There's No Wrong Time For The Celestials


Jack Kirby is a creator worthy of massive respect. The Eternals is probably my favorite of his latter-day creations. As imperfect as it might be, something about the concept and characters really appeals to me. It certainly doesn't hurt that I was exactly the right age for it to blow my mind when it was originally published.

If you've been reading for awhile, you might recall that the Celestials in particular hold a special place in my heart. So here is another picture of Arishem the Judge. Why? Because I can.

1 comment:

  1. I've always thought it was a mistake for Marvel to bring Kirby's Eternals into their own universe. Wasn't really needed.
    At least DC kept the New Gods on Earth (what, K?) for a while.

    ReplyDelete