Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Smashing!



This entry on a delightful piece of gift art from Kabuki Katze is a little unusual. Why? Because I'm only showing you HALF of the image! To see the FULL version, you will need to either click here and go to my Tumblr account or click this link to see the image on Kabuki's dA page. But a word of warning - the REASON you're not seeing the full version here is because it is a little bit, ahem, saucy. That means it is very much NSFW for those of you wasting time at work. But that may make it even MORE enticing!

Thanks Kabu! You are a woman after my own heart!

2 comments:

  1. I belatedly have realized that I could easily have put a brassiere or something on her for SFW purposes. Heck, she was wearing one in the original sketch.

    Ah well, boobies for everyone today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I briefly considered adding stars or something in comically awful fashion, but decided cropping worked just as well. This is one of the primary reasons I've kept the Tumblr active when I wasn't feeling it.

    Yes, boobies for everyone!

    ReplyDelete