Tuesday, August 17, 2010

A Suggestion, Gentle Readers

I feel obligated to mention that posting MAY (and I stress MAY) be sporadic here for a week or two. This isn't anything especially unusual in these parts, but my obligation stems from the fact that it is due to a) organizing stuff I want to post here and b) the need to finalize some stuff for Return of Jetman.

We all know how plans go, especially mine, but the plan is to spend some time addressing loose ends that should be tied up. Meantime, this would be a golden opportunity for any holdouts among you to catch up on Return of Jetman itself. Today is an especially good time to do that, as the newest reposted episode is Episode 12 - "Know Your Enemy". I still to this day consider "Know Your Enemy" to be one of the better stories I've ever written. Check it out and see what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment