Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Back On The Graveyard Shift!

At last, I come bearing news to you about Big Bang Comics. And if my referrals are any indication, there are a fair amount of you out there seeking just that!

KNIGHT WATCHMAN: GRAVEYARD SHIFT is coming next month from Pulp 2.0 Press! This collects the mini-series that updated the Knight Watchman character for the modern age. And let me just say that, as a person who is NOT a fan of such stuff most of the time, I still love this story! It is a fantastic read, and the artwork by Ben Torres is amazing.

Pre-ordering for this book is going on right now at the link provided. My money is a little tight at the moment, so I'm going to have to delay making my order just a bit. However, I assure you that I will be ordering this book, and I urge all of you to give it a try as well. It's a great story about a man out of time (in more than one sense), and something that might ring true for a lot of contemporary comics fans.

No comments:

Post a Comment