Monday, March 9, 2009

Know Ye These, The Hallowed Labels of OWARI

I hop around from one subject to another, and I imagine that can be a little frustrating for some people. If you are one of those people, you will be pleased to know that I have spent some time this evening adding labels to all of the posts on this blog. I intend to continue this practice in the future, which will give everyone yet another option in navigating this odd little corner of the web.

The labels will be appearing in the sidebar in order of most frequent usage. I expect them to swap places often. As of this writing, they appear in this order :

comic books : Posts about comics, comic creators, and things related to the medium, even tangentially.

tokusatsu : Posts about Japanese live action science-fiction - superheroes, monster movies, that sort of thing.

blogging : Posts where I discuss blog matters (such as this one).

works : My original works, both in prose and in art.

music : Posts related to music in some fashion.

quotes : Interesting quotes I have gathered from various sources.

cartoons : For animated fare of every stripe.

general nonsense : For those times when you want to be totally random.

movies/TV : For those things that do not fall under "tokusatsu" or "cartoons", which will happen a lot. Sports will probably appear under this label, too.

reading : For print material that has nothing to do with comics.


I've also got the special guest star label in the works, but you'll understand that one better when and if I actually need to use it.

The big site update is scheduled for tomorrow, and I'll probably be posting it in just a few hours. As for the rest of the week, I have a bit of a backlog of completed entries that have been sitting around unposted. I completed the revision of one in particular over a month ago, and have yet to find the right time to post it. So I will be increasing the posting here slightly for a week or two, in an attempt to clear out those pieces and make room for new things.

No comments:

Post a Comment