Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Godzilla News Worth Mentioning

Oh, hey, it turned out that August Ragone was right after all. There will indeed be a Media Blasters release for GODZILLA VS. MEGALON - and DESTROY ALL MONSTERS, too! How do you like that?

I am too old and tired to get particularly worked up over such a thing, especially considering people will forever and always bellyache that the releases are not up to their standards. In some ways, I share that feeling - I am a perfectionist who not only lives in an imperfect world, but is far too imperfect myself. I am, however, looking forward to getting these two movies on Region 1 DVD at last. Well, I already have a DAM DVD, but it will be cool to have one that actually has chapters this time. Ah, the magic of late 90s DVDs.

No comments:

Post a Comment