Thursday, June 16, 2011

I Want'a Be Like Leon Haywood

I discovered the song "I Want'a Do Something Freaky To You" by Leon Haywood last year, and it was one of those moments where you wonder why it took so long. It is sheer perfection in its overwrought excess. Give it a listen!

I recently purchased this song on Amazon. In doing so, I noticed the album cover art for The Best of Leon Haywood.


There is nothing about this picture that I don't love. Well, except for the fact that I don't have a large-size version I could hang on my wall.

I want to call special attention to Leon's stylish belt emblazoned with "FREAKY" spelled out in (apparently) rhinestones. I have a birthday coming up, and I do believe I have found a potential present. So no one can say I didn't give you any ideas!

And before you ask: Yes, I would not only wear it, but take pictures while I am wearing it. When you ask for a big belt that says "FREAKY", you are pretty much obligated to wear it. And really, why wouldn't I?

2 comments:

  1. The only thing I don't love about that picture is the knowledge that I can never be that awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Travis, that is a burden we all must bear.

    ReplyDelete