Monday, June 13, 2011

mp3 Madness - Round 1

Now that I have both the connection and the computer to do it, I've been taking more of an interest in purchasing mp3s. Yes, I know - seriously behind the curve here, technology-wise. Hey, you do what you gotta do, y'know. Anyway, it's no secret that I have wildly eclectic musical tastes. All you need to do is click the "music" label on my blog to see all the genres I cover. To highlight this, I thought it might be fun to list the mp3s I've purchased since late April.

(These are in no particular order, except this is how they are in my Downloads folder.)

  • "The Chase" (Theme from Midnight Express) - Giorgio Moroder
  • "Gimme Dat Ding" - The Pipkins
  • "Go All The Way" - Raspberries
  • "In The Summertime" - Mungo Jerry
  • "Revolution" - Los Lobos
  • "She's About A Mover" - Sir Douglas Quintet
  • "Sky High" - Jigsaw
  • "Suspicion" - Terry Stafford
  • "Tom's Diner" - DNA feat. Suzanne Vega
  • "Funky Fanfare" - Keith Mansfield
  • "Here I Am (Come And Take Me)" - Al Green
  • "Super 16" - Neu!
  • "Coconut" - Harry Nilsson
  • "Groovy Situation" - Gene Chandler
  • "Hot Rod Lincoln" - Commander Cody and his Lost Planet Airmen
  • "Dinner With Drac (Part 1)" - Zacherle
  • "Jim Dandy" - Black Oak Arkansas
  • "Sexy Mama" - The Moments
  • "Super" - Neu!
  • "Lady Love" - Lou Rawls
  • "Patches" - Clarence Carter
  • "Dinner With Drac (Part 2)" - Zacherle

Whew! Quite the list, eh? I'm sure there are songs you love on there, and maybe a few where you lose a little respect for me that I paid money for them. Haha! I'm sure there are a few that are a mystery too, so feel free to ask about my reasons why I bought these particular tunes.

No comments:

Post a Comment